NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency Recruitment (NIA) has released notification for the posts of ASP and DSP. According to the notification, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) will be recruiting for a total of 49 posts. The notification for this recruitment was released on 14 November 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can approach National Investigation Agency ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022 by filling their offline application form by 14.01.2023.We are sharing with you all the important information regarding this notification of National Investigation Agency (NIA), by reading You can understand all the important information regarding this notification and make your application. In this National Investigation Agency (NIA) recruitment post, you will get to know,
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) is recruiting for which posts?
- What is the selection process for this recruitment of NIA?
- How to apply for these posts of NIA?
NIA Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Name||ASP & DSP|
|Date of Commencement||14.11.2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
Important Dates for NIA Recruitment (Important Dates)
- Starting Date of Offline Application: 14.11.2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14.01.2023
National Investigation Agency (NIA) ASP and DSP Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Vacancies||No of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||38|
|Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)||11|
NIA Recruitment Pay Scale
ASP: Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
DSP: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
NIA Recruitment – Eligibility
Educational Qualification (Educational Qualification) –
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized board or university.
- 3 years of experience in handling investigation cases of criminal cases or carrying out intelligence work including training in anti-terrorist operations or counter-terrorism.
Age Details (Age Related Information) –
- Maximum age limit – 56 years
Selection Process (Selection Process) –
- The selection process of National Investigation Agency will consist of the following stages.
- The interview
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment
- Follow the simple steps below to apply for the recruitment of ASP and DSP in National Investigation Agency (NIA).
- First of all, check the official notification for your eligibility.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form completely and send it to the address below.
- Address : National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. To establish Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
Before applying for this job, please download and read the official notification PDF below.
National Investigation Agency (NIA) ASP Recruitment Official Notification and Application Form
National Investigation Agency (NIA) DSP Recruitment Official Notification and Application Form
Official website of National Investigation Agency (NIA).