7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન ,જાણો સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી – 7/12 & 8-A Pattern online at home, know complete information
7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન – The Land Record System has been made online by the Revenue Department of the Government of Gujarat. The digitization system known as Gujarat E Dhara has received appreciation from the Government of India. This system has also received an award for e-Governance Project. An important decision has been taken by Gujarat government for the interest of farmers. Now the farmers revenue record of the state i.e. Land Record sample 7/12, 8-A, 6 etc. can be downloaded. A copy of this digital sign can be obtained from AnyRoR Anywhere Portal and iORA portal.
7/12 ની નકલ online – 7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન
A QR Code will be available on the copy. So that any person-organization can ensure its authenticity online. To make revenue services documents easily and transparently available to the citizens of the state, the state government is providing these services by undertaking various innovative measures including i-ORA portal, resulting in saving time and money of the citizens of the state.
AnyRoR Portal Gujarat – 7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન
|આર્ટિકલનો વિષય||AnyRoR 7/12 Utara Online|
|ભાષા||ગુજરાતી અને English|
|સેવાનો ઉદ્દેશ||ગુજરાતના ખેડૂતો પોતાની જમીનના ૬, ૭/૧૨ અને ૮-અ
ઘરે બેઠા ઓનલાઈન કાઢી શકશે.
|લાભાર્થી||ગુજરાતના તમામ ખેડૂતો|
|Official Website AnyRoR||https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in|
|Official Website i-ORA||https://iora.gujarat.gov.in|
Digitally signed copy can be obtained from AnyRoR or i-ORA portal – 7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન
7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન – Open AnyRoR or i-ORA portal on the Internet
First of all digitally signed copy go to AnyRoR (https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in) or i-ORA (https://iora.gujarat.gov.in) portal. There on the fourth number click on VIEW LAND RECORD – RURAL. After clicking, below it will be written Select any one. By clicking there, various types of details will open. From these details, select any revenue sample detail you want.
Anyone can get the digitally signed copy online, he added, adding that the official copies of Village Sample No. 6, 7/12, 8-A, which are available from Taluka e-Dhara Centers / e-Village level, are important records for land. Anyone can obtain a digitally signed copy online, and this copy will be considered authorized for use. For this, the copy fee to be reimbursed will also have to be paid online. Digitally signed copy can be obtained from AnyRoR (https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in) or i-ORA (https://iora.gujarat.gov.in) portal. A QR Code will be available on this copy. So that any person and organization can confirm its authenticity online.
7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઓનલાઇન ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે ના સ્ટેપ – 7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન
- First go to the portals of Revenue Department AnyRoR (anyror.gujarat.gov.in) and i-ORA (https://iora.gujarat.gov.in/).
- Click on “Digitally Signed RoR/Digitally Signed Village Sample Number” displayed on main page of AnyRoR or i-ora portal.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Read the Captcha Code displayed on the page of the website and enter it in the tax box below. If captcha code is not readable then click on “Refresh Code”. So the new code will appear on the screen.
- After entering the captcha code click on “Generate OTP”. After generating the OTP a verification code will be sent to the mobile number entered by you.
- Enter the verification code given on the mobile number in Textbook and click on “Login”.
After clicking on Login, the form to get digitally signed village sample will open.
- You have to select your district, taluk and village to make village sample number. Select the survey number / block number / account number / note number and click on “Add Village Form”.
- Prepare the list by clicking on “Add Village Form” as per point number-8 mentioned above one by one with the details of the required village sample number.
- Then, after preparing the list of village sample number, verify it and click on “Proceed For Payment”.
- Now after clicking on “Procced For Payment” if you want to make any correction then click on “Cancel Request”.
- If all the information is correct then click on “Pay Amount” and pay the required amount online.
- Note:- A) Fee for village sample is to be paid online only. B) Before paying the amount online, carefully read the instructions mentioned on the main page of the portal regarding online payment.
- After making the payment, the digital village sample number will be displayed on the screen to download. In which the digital village sample can be downloaded by clicking on “Download RoR”.
- Note:- A) If the digital village sample number is not generated after paying the amount, then click on “Generate Ror” to generate the digital village sample number.
- The digital village sample number will be available for download in your login for 24 hours. After that the login will be cancelled.
- Digital Gam Namuna Number has a digital sign. And it is a copy certified by the State Govt.
- 7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન – By scanning the QR Code shown in the Digital Village sample number, any person or organization can verify the authenticity of the server copy.
ઓનલાઇન દાખલા મેળવવાની લિંકો –7/12 અને 8-અ ના દાખલા ઘરે બેઠા મેળવો ઓનલાઇન
AnyRoR Gujarat Website
i-ORA Gujarat Portal
વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ